- New Baby Home Visits
- A registered nurse provides a home visit to all first-time parents who are Door County Residents
- Virtual and telephone visits also available
- Prenatal Care Coordination
- Helps pregnant women get the support and services they need to have a healthy baby
- First Breath Program is for pregnant women experiencing substance use issues during pregnancy and beyond
- School Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Women, Infant, and Children (WIC)
- Provides nutrition education, breastfeeding education and support, supplemental nutritious foods, and connections to other community services.
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Well Water Test Kits
- Fee-exempt kits are available for families with newborns and pregnant women through Door County Public Health.
Please call us at 920-746-2234 or email Public Health for more information on any of the programs listed above.
For additional information regarding the MCH Program, visit WellBadger.org, call the statewide resource line at 1-800-642-7837, text 608-360-9328, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.